Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The "I DID IT!' List

This is a time for slowing down and contemplation for me.  To that end, there have been no newsletters mailings, blogposts or even status updates.  I just need this time to reflect and renew and most of all rest. 
I did have the pleasure of reading from one of my favorite bloggers and fellow goddess Jo Crawford.  She has a wonderful blog and in it she shared her I did it list for 2011 and that inspired me to do one of my own.  I encourage you to reflect on what worked for you in the past year and bring the joy of accomplishment into the present to create more of that for 2012.
I created the Wise Woman's Guide to Soulful Success.  It started out as a free 7 day ecourse and evolved into a workbook and planner.
 I rebuilt my website to reflect a lighter more inspiring tone.  You can check it out here.
 I joined the gym and started going consistently.
 I completed 13 days of a 21 day community juice feast. I met some wonderful encouraging women through that process that I still communicate with today and there are still a great source of inspiration.  One in particular is Roni who helps me get my local fresh food on.
 I met a wonderful soul sister and fellow coach Naila at the Girls Rock Columbus program.  Although we became facebook friends first, when we met in person I felt instantly drawn to her beautiful energy.
 I met one of my favorite authors, Iyanla Vanzant and had my picture taken with her! Teehee!(Pic coming soon)
 I began making jewelry again, this time with the focus on bracelets of intention.  Which happen to be beautiful in my humble opinion.(pic coming soon)
 In my quest to become a true Warrior of the Light, I started a pilot program and asked women to join me on a 12 week quest to conquer our adversarial thoughts and move ahead to play a bigger game in life.
 I joined the Goddess Guidebook Circle and met some wonderful women.  Oh my gosh! That is one inspiring place to be. Oh, and I created my first ebook for that Circle entitled,Permission Granted.  A mini course in saying yes to your greatness.
 I helped one client end limited thinking which kept her from playing a bigger game in her relationships and her business.  She is now married and poised to take her business to the next level.
 I was able to help another client remove some of her fears related to job loss and creating a sustainable income.
 I kareoke'd, I Zumba'd.
 I laughed alot, I cried some, I practiced radical appreciation daily, even to the dismay of some.
 I loved more openly, I reconnected with my creativity.  I was more truthful about my feelings and practiced forgiveness on a deeper, more soulful level.
 I also learned to connect with Source through writing with a wonderful author by the name of Janet Conner and soul writing.
 I took the leap and worked with a wonderful business consultant.  She helped me create products, she listened to me whine when I was too afraid to move foward and after all of that, she is still my friend! Thank you Jo for inspiring to reflect on what was good. 
Now that was momentum that I didn't realize that I had! It kicks me in the pants and gets me going into the next year strong and confident that my path is filled with passion.
 Happy New Year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment